ART 23 is associated with the Mekong Elephant Park.
Indeed, the situation of Asian elephants is worrying. According to the World Wildlife Fund and the International Union for Conservation of Nature (IUCN), the elephant is an endangered species. Wild elephants are becoming rare and those in captivity are, unfortunately, victims of abuse that often leads to their death.
The Mekong Elephant Park :
- educates travelers about the situation of elephants in Laos.
- provides a quality environment for elephants in a primary forest where they can eat their natural food.
- allows mahouts to earn a decent and fixed income.
- encourages the reconversion of elephants to work in the forest in decent living conditions.
- brings travelers to discover elephants in a different way, with an educational approach.
With Bénédicte Bazyn, our artist from Brussels, we have designed a limited edition t-shirt. This t-shirt, with its unique design, inspired by the pregnancy of two elephants in the park, is a message of hope for the elephants of Laos.
By purchasing this t-shirt, un espoir pour le futur, you are directly contributing to the care of the future mothers and their babies. In addition, you are supporting a sanctuary where elephants that have been mistreated in the past are returned to their natural habitat. By purchasing this t-shirt, 3,60€ will be donated to the sanctuary. This is a unisex model. It is therefore suitable for both men and women.
The t-shirt is made of 100% organic cotton certified GOTS (to mention only the most famous) and manufactured in dignified conditions that respect people and the environment.
J'adore vraiment l'imprimé de ce t-shirt, et la matière est très agréable, tout comme les autres produits Art23 qui ne me déçoivent jamais :)
Et magnifique démarche pour ces éléphants, vraiment bravo, et je suis contente d'y avoir apporté ma petite contribution.