By the Belgian brand Stanley & Stella :
- Production in Bangladesh, in Dhaka more precisely.
- Works with 5 local factories and employs more than 10.000 people.
- Wishes to improve the standards of the textile industry.
- Controlled by the Fair Wear Foundation.
- Gender equality ensured in the factories in Dhaka: 51% men and 49% women.
Has the following certifications in particular:
- GOTS: organic certification, recognized worldwide, which also takes into account working conditions for the staff.
- Fair Wear Foundation: controls the factories, using 8 criteria, to ensure that workers' rights are respected:
- Freely chosen employment,
- Freedom of association & collective bargaining,
- No discrimination in employment,
- No child labour,
- Payment of a fair wage,
- Reasonable number of hours worked,
- Safe and healthy working conditions,
- Legally binding working relationship.
- STANDARD 100 - OEKO-TEX: all the components are tested in order to offer clothing that is harmless to Man and his environment.
- PETA - Approved Vegan: the products have not been tested on animals.